Geofreelancing combines the classic engineering geology with the application of modern, state-of-art methods for finding sustainable solutions to the problems posed to our clients. The services offered include:
- geospatial analysis of geological and other data
- development of geospatial databases
- evaluation of LIDAR data for terrain analysis, evaluation of geomorphological processes etc.
- evaluation of InSAR data to detect movement due to changes of the geological underground conditions and related processes
- analysis of multispectral data for exploring geological underground conditions and evaluating problems posed by the changes in vegetation, underground conditions, moisture etc.
- processing and evaluation of 3-D photogrammetric models in regard to cut-fill operations, terrain analysis, slope stability etc.
GIS and remote sensing analysis extends beyond geological problem solving (e. g. archeology, geotechnics, mining etc.)